CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 STITCHING IN THE CHANGES


I would like to start this post with wishing my followers a very Happy New Year for 2013. 

The first thing I must mention is that I have decided to resign from the Kanban DT as despite being a huge fan of their fabulous products, my love of paper crafting has definitely faded and I feel that it shows in my creations.

Towards the end of 2012 I started to get very involved with working with felt and I love it.  I have found it incredibly refreshing to change direction and have been concentrating on building my sales page on Facebook called Stitch Geek Boutique .
 
Stitch Geek Boutique has been a bit of curiosity shop of creations to start with but I am starting to find my direction and realised that I love gingerbread men, so I have been hand drawing my own designs and creating patterns to create my own Cookie Characters inspired by the gingerbread man shape.
 
My first two new Cookie Characters just had to be love and babies.

 
This is my gorgeous 10inch Love Cookie Man he has a little pocket on his botton for a love note or even a lovely shiney ring.x


This is Cookie Baby Girl, baby boy to follow, she is being sold to be personalised with all the details of a new born. She is 7.5 inches x 9 inches.  She really makes me smile.
 
To end this new posting I thought I would share with you my best seller of 2012, again all to my own original hand draw pattern. I only launched them 2 weeks before Christmas and was still creating for orders on the Friday before Christmas.



These are my fabulous Pet Stockings. I absolutely love making these and hoping they will be as a big a success for 2013.
 
I do hope you will continue to join me through the coming year.
 
Jane.x

1 comment: