CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 November 2012

VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It is all official so I am able to share on my blog.  I am extremely priviledged to have been chosen to be part of the Design Team for the top crafting company Kanban.  I am sure you have all heard of them, but for those who haven't they are in my opinion the best. The quality is second to none. I never fail to be inspired with their products.

I will now be regularly sharing my creations created with their beautiful products.

So please keep with me on this wonderful journey.x

2 comments:

  1. It is so exciting Jane, isn't it, that is me just getting around to doing the blogs and links, I have peace and quite until Grandson, gets out off bed, jet had me up at 5am, he was sick, but he is amazing, licks me until I get up and always gets outside, looking forward to working with you Jane, I have always been in awe off your work xxxxx

    ReplyDelete