CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 October 2011

HAVE A STELLA CHRISTMAS

I was absolutely inspired by Tina Keller this week with her recycling of materials, so decided to rescue the main labels from a couple of bottles of beer that I was soaking to get ready for painting and making into candle holders (coming soon!!).  I made two identical cards using up scraps of paper that I had from my scrap basket, thought these would make great Christmas cards for men that drink this specific brand.



So remember don't throw anything away! You never know where you can use it.x

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Brilliant, I know just the person I would give this to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Ides! I've done similar with Wine labels & it's been well received!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete